Saturday, June 29, 2013

True love never dies

a cute gal was having ice cream ... she was looking so nice . I kept looking at her till i was in KFC. Such a cute girl.. she touched my heart. It was love at first sight. Thought to talk to her. I was scared too. She had two more friends with her . I went to them nd told "Excuse me can I sit with u ?" . She said "yea sure " . I sat with them . Talked 2 them for sometimes and we became good friends. We shared our number. Days went by . We kept talking. My likings became my love. But I was scared to tell her if she denies. One Day She askd me to come to Kfc but i was late . So he left . I called her . But she dint pick ut up. Next day she herself called me nd i got stunned. She askd me to meet her next day at same place. We met and she told me that she loves me. I could not control my emotions. We promised each other to be together. She liked to travel. Coffee and burger were her favourite food . when dey met d boy was at 11th nt at d 1st yr.

3 years went by. We were very happy. On last 14th Feb I put a ring on her finger. Our relationship was growing stronger. But in the 1st sem my result was very bad. I felt bad. Started studyin again. For the study pressure our meeting became less. we cudnt even talk on phone like before. A gap came between us . She thought i moved on to someone else. She got angry. One day she called me and asked me to meet. I went at the same place. She returned my ring and all the things what I gifted her .

After two days she again called me and asked me to meet again. she told me she can not live without me . I prayed to god and thanked him 2 make her return to me. Next day I reached the place. Waited for two hours . but she dint come. I called her again and again. But her cell was switched off. The world got blanked in front my eyes. I got scared. I felt something was lost from me .


I came home but kept ringing her. Next day I reached to her home. There was a crowd there. I asked someone what happened there. He told me that the girl from that house met an accident last night and died. I could not feel anything for a bit. Went to her. The whole body was covered by a white cloth .Only her face could be seen. It was so pure. I got senseless while crying. I lost myself from that day. Whenever I remember the days when we were together , I feel to make myself kill.

Aishi, I still remember you. I can not sleep at night. I cry looking at ur pictures still. I still couldn't forget you ......

No comments: