Sunday, June 30, 2013

A true love story of facebook

People you may know ...FB shows us beautifula girls' faces in this option . Like to see that. So many beautiful girls' face.. but that day i saw a girl's face and and my heart missed a bit. sumtimes we feel like purity seeing someone... this girl looks like taht. Name Sneha Chowdhury. I was thinking to send Friend request to her.but sawthat option is not available. Messages can be sent only. Like Celebrities. so I had to forget my wish. But her face I could not forget.

I'm a virtual writer. I write for different pages on FB. Get good likes . I enjoy that pretty good. One day I was checking comments on one of my love stories. I saw a girl commented there . Sneha chowdhury. She commented "Wow , such a lovely story !! " my heart again missed some bits. If it goes on I have to die. Was thinkin to jump . Then thought this is the chance. I need to go slow. I commented "Sneha . Thank you so much". After some times again her comment came "Best wishes to you". So , the girl is good mannered. That Day I messaged her on her id "You liked my trash story. It made me happy. There are very few people who like my stories. I like to make friendship with them who likes my stories. I checked that option in your id is not available. I felt bad. Anyway , stay blessed".

Waited for long 7 hours. No answer. At night she answered "yes, i made that because some unwanted people sends FR . I send FR to my known people. You too stay blessed".

I got depressed . No Fr? . But i did not lose my patience. This is test cricket. Its the test of my ultimate patience. Next day I messaged again "What do you study ? Your siblings ? " . She answered "Hons. 1st yr. 2 sis 1 bro. " .. so we started talking. Then I made a tragic love story with her name . She saw the story and messaged me " You used my name .. Why didnt u ask me d permission ? "

I dint answer tehn and then. I wanted her to wait for my answer. Then at night I messaged "When i was writing your name came in my mind . So I used . Sorry For that ". After this We becaem good friends on FB .
Book Fare started in our city. I thought She must go. So I messaged her "I am going with my friends to the Book Fair tomorrow. Won't you go ? " . She answered "Yes I will be going with my friends also"
I got depressed again. Lost a chance to meet her. After some days she said she could not go to Book Fair for her Friends were not getting time . I askd her to go with othe friends. She said none is interested to go.

I informed her that the next day is the last day of the Book Fair. She said she cant go without someone . I said "Coem with me" . sent the message nd I was thinlking she will deny . But she agreed.

She came . At the right time. We were roaming around. She was wearing a yellow dress and looking gorgeous. Others people were looking at her . And I was getting angry. Then I proposed "Let's have Panipuri" . At first she denied. But after some time she agreed . We talked for a long time.

That afternoon was the best in my life. At night she messaged " I had a great day . Thanks". So we met again and again . But I could not tell her about my heart .
One day I bought a book ,. She told me she was searching for that book. I wrote on the First page" Sneha, be human in life. Dont be some other thing. " She got happy to get that book . She messaged me at night "What did u write on the book ? Could not you write something nice ? "
I wrote " Yes I could . if u permitted me"
She wrote "Ok. then Write here "
I wrote" A small gift to sneha from his hubby". I messaged and logged out .. got a bit tensed May be i will be losing her friendship .

After some times se messaged me on my cell "How funny !!! you wanna be my hubby with this cowardness ? "
I jumped and jusmped .... Yipppeeee !!! She is mine .
So our love story started .


Just came back from office. very tired. I dnt attend FB like before. My passion, my writing. my song .. everything is finished. Sneha left , with her all of those things left me . I dont accuse her . I still remember her cry . Her dada is very short tempered . None could disobey him. He said sneha to marry his friend's son. Sneha's mom knew about me .

She said sneha "you go away with him."
She called me . she was crying. she askd me what to do . I told her to obey her dad. I dint wanna say that . But i did so. After that sneha never contacted me .

I came today on FB after so many days. Again that option . that was a family picture. A person with a baby and beside him it was sneha. I opened the id . Yest it was she only . Were her eyes tired ? or I thought it only ? Donno. Why all time all those ids come on my account ? .. I deactivated my account . If I could delete my account permanently !!!!!!

No comments: