Sunday, June 30, 2013

heart touching sad love story

Dipu : Honey, i'm not getting my tie.
Ima : Look again, that is in the almirah.
Dipu : I forgot , but where is my show brush ?
Ima : Can't you remember whre you kept it last time ? see at the down to the bed, right side
Dipu : Got it, My mobile ? Pls put a missed call
Ima : See that is on the bed beside the pillow only .
Dipu : What would I do if you are not here ? I can't remember anything.
Ima : Nothing would happen. If I'm would have not been here , You would have remembered it yourself. I'm here that's why u forget everything.
Dipu : I like to forget . So I do . Okie, bbye sweetheart.
Ima : Are you going out without your purse ?
Dipu : See, I forgot it too. Give it to me.
Ima : This is your purse . So won't you give me anything ?
Dipu : Come closer

Dipu still remembers those days. Its been 3 years, Ima is no more. She has gone to that place of no return. In these 3 years, Dipu has forgotten something to take to check whether Ima calls him to remember that . But She dint. She could not. Dipu wanna know whether Ima Can see that he is still like before who forgets something to take ....

No comments: