Monday, July 15, 2013

My mother is a blessing of God


Nowadays, relation between me and Radhika is not smooth. She is my wife. Most beautiful, gorgeous, smart and elegant girl. I used to like her from the first day of my University life. I joined at a renowned University as a lecturer after completing my PH.D From USA. After that we got married.
Now i come to the reason behind our relation degrade.
My mom is at 65 years. Dad passed away early. My mom is a patient of Alzima disease. Patient forgets most of the things in it and not even be in sense . Can’t even talk properly. I put a lady to take care of my mom. Some days before I had to travel outside India to attend an important seminar. On that time only that lady became sick. So Radhika has to do everything for my mom . She used to attend my mom from bathing to cleaning her washroom . After returning from the seminar, Radhika started shouting on me. She left home and went to her parents house. Before leaving, she put me with an option. If I wanna stay with her, I should put my deceased mom in an old age home.
Today, I put my mom in an old age home. Before leaving her there, I stared at her and my heart lost to work. Her lips were trembling like she wanted to say me something, but she din’t. Tears were falling down from her eyes.
After Returning home, I started to clean mom’s room. I planned to make a personal library in that room. Suddenly I got a diary under her bed. It was very old. I cleaned it and started reading.
## Today, its full moon outside, in my home too. My son is born . I know, one day my son will throw all the darkness out of my life and lit it.
## Today is my son’s naming ceremony. I named him Aditya, it means sun. My son’s work will be like sun which will lit the entire nation but his mind will be like moon, soft and beautiful. I had to borrow money from others. I dont like to do that. But in this month , I could not earn well from tailoring. I can do everything for my son.
## Today, I am heavy at heart . My son is going to USA for studying. He got scholarship for his study. I must be proud and I am , but what should I do with my heart ? I can’t stay a day without seeing him. I don’t know how will i live without him .
I closed the diary. I noticed that tears fell down from my eyes and made my shirt wet a bit.
I cried silently for some time. My eyes got read. With that red eyes, I brought back my mom from the old age home on that night only. I also can’t do it. I still can’t live without my mom for one single day.
I love you mom. Forgive me what I did with you.

No comments: